Nover General Warranty
As an Australian supplier and manufacturer of kitchen products, we are proud to provide a 10 year limited warranty on our hinges, runners, slides, metal drawer systems and sliding and folding hardware sold by Nover. This warranty is limited to consumers who have purchased these products.
The warranty period for all other Nover supplied products is covered by the standard statutory requirement of 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects. These products may also carry their own warranty. You are entitled to a replacement where possible or a credit for a major product failure. Nover reserve the right to replace the defective product with a current offering where possible.
10 year limited warranty on our hinges, runners, slides, metal drawer systems and sliding and folding hardware sold by Nover.
12 month warranty on other Nover supplied products which do not carry their own warranty.
This warranty does not apply:
- to products which have been incorrectly installed, exposed to excessive loads or otherwise used in any manner contrary to its intended purpose
- to any Components carrying their own separate express warranties
- where the alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances
- where Nover or an authorised repairer cannot establish any fault in the Product after testing and inspection
- where the Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed and manufactured
- where the defect in the Product has arisen due to the customer’s failure to properly use, service or maintain the Product in accordance with any instructions or user manuals that are supplied with the Product
- where the Product has been subjected to abnormal conditions, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity or similar
- where the defect has arisen due to abuse, misuse, neglect or accident
- in respect of damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear
- variations with the colour or gloss within the Product including any replacement product, or any aging or fading of colour, shine or gloss level over time
- Any visual imperfections or blemishes in the surface and edges of the Product in excess of accepted industry standards, including dents, creases, cracks, cuts, marks, chips, scratches and surface irregularities which are not brought to your supplier’s attention at the time you inspected the Product or at any other time before the product is cut or modified in any way
- Bowing of the fibre core of Compact Laminate and low pressure melamine board is not covered by warranty if within the acceptable industry tolerance. Slight bowing naturally occurs in fibre based panel products.
If a fault covered by this Warranty occurs, the customer must contact either the assigned Nover Account Manager, closest branch or Head Office on 1300 668 371.
Any warranty claim must be accompanied by:
- Proof of Purchase (invoice)
- Full details of the alleged defect and
- Any other appropriate documentation.
Removal of the defective product and/or installation of the replacement part is not covered under warranty.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
View our Credit Application & Sales Terms & Conditions here.
19 Wonderland Drive
Eastern Creek NSW 2766
P: 1300 668 371
All warranties implied by state law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited as set forth above. However, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. With the exception of any warranties implied by state law as hereby limited, the foregoing express limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranties of Nover with respect to the repair or replacement of any items or parts. In no event shall Nover be liable for consequential or
incidental damages resulting from the use, misuse, installation, performance or failure of its hardware. However, some states do allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.