Terms & Conditions
1. The Purchaser shall inspect the goods immediately upon delivery and carry out any tests that a cautious Purchaser would carry out.
2. The Purchaser shall give written notice to the Company of any alleged, irregularity in quantity or description, or any faults or defects within 7 working days from the delivery. If no notice is given by the Purchaser to the Company, the Purchaser shall be deemed to have accepted the goods and the Purchaser shall lose any right to reject the goods or claim any return whatsoever (including damages) against the Company.
3. All claims for credit for damaged, defective or short delivery goods or for goods to be returned must be notified to the Company within 7 days after delivery.
4. The goods must be returned at the cost of the Purchaser, to the Company site from where they were purchased within 14 days after being received or the Purchaser shall not be entitled to any credit.
5. Goods may be returned for credit, by prior mutual agreement provided the goods are in the original packaging. They will be subject to a handling fee of 20% plus GST of total invoice value, or
manufacturer surcharge, whichever is the greater.
6. Our responsibility for damage or shortage ceases with the loading of the goods onto the delivery
7. Unless otherwise agreed, no request for credit will be approved until a representative of the Company has inspected the goods on which the credit is claimed.
8. The Company will not accept claims for damaged or defective goods or for goods returned where the Purchaser has not maintained proper care of the delivered goods.
9. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that goods produced/manufactured on the Purchaser’s instruction, 97000 custom ordered products, goods damaged or lost in transit, non-returnable goods ordered specifically for the Purchaser, and goods altered or damaged by the Purchaser, are not acceptable for return or credit.
10. All goods of faulty manufacture (excluding unavoidable imperfections) will be dealt with in
accordance with the manufacturer’s warranties and conditions of sale. Subject only to the provisions
of the Trade Practices Act our liability is limited to the following:
(a) The cost of replacing the goods.
(b) The cost of obtaining equivalent goods, or
(c) The cost of having the goods repaired, whichever is the lower amount.
(d) The Company’s responsibility does not cover any fault in the installation of any product.
11. Prices, as contained in any published price lists, are subject to alteration without notice. Notwithstanding any offer, quotation, tender or price list, orders can only be accepted on the understanding that prices are those ruling at the date of delivery.
12. Prices do not include GST, this will be charged as a separate item on the invoice.
13. We reserve the right to refuse cancellation for goods manufactured or ordered by the Applicants
14. Sizes and weights are approximate only as variations during manufacture cannot be avoided.
15. Illustrations are not binding as to details, as modifications and improvements in manufacture and
design is introduced from time to time.
15. Agents, distributors or resellers of the Company’s products have no right to assume any obligation on the Company’s behalf, whether expressed or implied to bind the Company in any way.
16. Delivery periods specified shall always be non-binding. Orders are accepted and promised for delivery are given without responsibility if orders remain wholly or partially delayed due to risk and uncertainties of supply, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
17. Standard delivery costs within QLD, NSW & VIC serviced by a local Nover branch are as follows:
- Hardware: $25
- Panels and long lengths: $35