Unika Solid Surface & Composite Care Kit
Designed to remove minor scratches from solid surface worktops and leave the worktop as good as new. Solid Surface Rejuvenate contains mild abrasive particles which when coupled with a white nylon pad will buff up the work surface.
Use as required on worktop areas that are subjected to a lot of wear and tear. Or use to renovate your whole top when it
becomes scratched and dull.
Unika Solid Surface Rejuvenate is a ready to use specialist cleaner that will renovate the work surface safely.
Features & Benefits:
• Kit includes everything required to look after a Solid Surface Worktop and keep it looking as good as new.
• Solid Surface can be repaired. So little accidents, stains or scratches can usually be removed with relative ease.
• Solid Surface Rejuvenate will renovate acrylic and polyester worktops for example, EVOstone, Corian, Slab Tech, HIMAC’S,
Earthstone and Avonite
The kit includes:
Care & Maintenance Guide – Detailed instructions of how to care for your solid surface worktop.
Solid Surface Rejuvenate – Use to remove persistent stains, scratches and to generally renovate your worktop if
looking scratched and dull.
Solid Surface Worktop Cleaner – Use for everyday cleaning of the work surface and for the final clean after installation. Sanding foam pad 180 grit – Use on severe stains.
Abrasive Disc Pad White, Grey and Maroon – Use on minor scratches and stains. Also use to finish the worktop joint after the sand papers have been used.
Microfibre cloth – Use with Solid Surface Worktop Cleaner for everyday cleaning.
Disposable Gloves – Use with Solid Surface Rejuvenate – always wear rubber gloves when using chemicals
Solid Surface Rejuvenate - Use on EVOstone, Corian & Acrylic Worktops
• Shake well before using.
• Apply a bead of cream over the affected area of work surface.
• With the use of a wet White nylon pad, polish the cream into the surface using a circular motion. If necessary polish over the whole work surface.
• Always use the least abrasive pad possible to remove marks. Start with the White pad, rubbing the stain in a circular motion. If this is ineffective, progress to the more abrasive Grey Pad and finally the Maroon Pad as a last resort.
Please note the Maroon pad is highly abrasive and we recommend testing on a sample piece prior to using on the installed top.
Always finish by using the White Pad in conjunction with Rejuvenate Cream.
• Clean the residue with a clean cloth and spray the affected area with Unika Solid Surface Worktop Cleaner and
wipe off with a microfibre cloth.
• For the most severe stains, it may be necessary to use the light Grey sanding pad. Remove the scratch then
follow the above process to restore the work surface to its former finish.