RHINO PLY 2400MM x 1220MM x 17MM TEXTURED BLACKFEATURES & BENEFITSBenefits:
Rhino Ply is a 9 ply construction, providing superior stability and durability. Kitchens will continue to hold their shape and will look great for years to come.
The high-pressure laminated surface is hard wearing and easily cleaned.Uses:
Superior carcass construction. Use in areas where moisture is present such as kitchens, vanities & laundry units.Limitations:
Plywood is harder wearing on tooling compared to other substrate materials such as MDF and particleboard. The plywood is not designed for exterior use. Rhino Ply is produced “Run of the Mill” and most plywood substrates show see-through. We do not recommend Rhino Ply to be used as face material or where the aesthetic appearance of the panel is critical.
- Black Rhino 120107: Plywood laminated on both sides with 1.0mm texture finish high-pressure laminate
- Plywood Species: Poplar
- Black includes protective film on both sides
- 2440MM X 1220MM
- Overall Thickness: Black: 17mm Tolerance +/- 1.0mm
- Source: FSC Certified plywood factory based in China
- Glue: E0 glue bonds the plywood