Universal motorised pop-up / drop down unit with 3 power outlets and wireless charging for smart phones.
The KROME motorised power socket with built in USB and wireless charging can be bench mounted, allowing effortless one-touch pop-up access via the sensor activation. This unit can also be installed in overhead cabinets to provide drop down access to power / USB.Features at a glance
The smart mechanism senses any device left in the travel path, so it automatically stops and rises to allow removal.
This smart mechanism features:
- Three power outlets
- One USB charging outlet
- Standard wireless charging for bench application
- Available in Silver and Black.
The KROME motorised power outlet is versatile, stylish and the perfect addition to any kitchen, office, study or games room. The unit is also perfectly suited to commercial, RV and caravans.Anti-Trap Safety
The smart mechanism senses any device left in the travel path, so it automatically stops and rises to allow removal. This smart mechanism features an IP44 seal providing protection against dust and permitting limited water ingression.Innovative Design
Unique one-touch motorised pop-up / drop down socket combining power, USB and wireless charging in a universally mounted unit.AU Socket & USB Charger, Flashing Led Lights
This pop-up socket is the perfect addition to any working surface, allowing for effortless cell phone or tablet charging through the built-in power outlets and USB port suitable for up to 2.A charging.Product Information
- Model: Krome pop-up / drop down power board: Silver or Black
- Warranty: 12 months AU warranty
- Installation Hole size: 100-105mm diameter [102mm for best fit]
- Module configuration: 3x AU sockets, 1x USB charging outlets 2.1A
- Wireless charging, cable length: 1.5m
1. Cut a hole in the desired location and ensure there is adequate space beneath the surface to allow the unit to fall freely into the hole and sit flush.2
. Unscrew the mounting ring, feed the cable through the mounting hole, and then place the unit in the hole.3.
Re-attach the mounting ring and tighten the unit to the surface. Plug the power cable into a power point.The unit is ready to use!